1. Have coffee
2. Do foot scrub, soak and cream
3. Paint nails
4. Use Peppermint Twist cream
6. Catch up on reading
7. Do hand scrub with Twisted Peppermint hand scrub
8. Have "alone" time to do what I want to for myself.
9. Use new perfume
10.Quick bubble bath
11. Wash and use new nightgown/ slipper socks.
12 RELAX and be happy that getting that knock on my head today did not knock me to Kingdom Come!!!!
Happy New Year!
Best of luck in keeping all those resolutions.
Remember that good and bad things await us in this new year.
Lets focus on the good.
* if Christmas does not apply please insert the holiday of your choice and feel free to replace have with "had" if need be.
Good things are about to happen for me.
I can sense it.
I can just about feel it in the air.
I am excited.
I can't wait to see how life pans out.
* Credit for the quote comes from a book called "How to Tell the Difference A guide to Evaluating Children's Books for Anti-Indian Bias." which in turn was quoted from someone called Broker Ignacia.
- Side note I have been watching ABC Familie's 25 days of Christmas. I am waiting for them to start putting the good cartoons on. Seriously Rudolph's Shiny New Year is such a terrible movie, it is very funny. As funny as it may be though, I am holding out for the better movies...c'mon ABC Family BRING OUT THE GOOD STUFF!!!